We originally bought this house, brand new, in 1999. Nobody stayed in the house permanently since then, as we’re only using the house as temporary accommodation every time we visit Philippines.
The house is walking distance to prestigious private schools and major transport routes to Manila. Just a short walk— 7 to 15 minutes - to McArthur H-way (if you want to catch a bus, jeepney or FX transport).
Just 30 minutes to Balintawak via North Expressway.
Also close to Sta Isabel Church, Paradise Business Centers and Paradise Resort. We do walk to these places every time we have a holiday back home.
· 3-storey townhomes
· 2 bedrooms (2nd floor) with an insulated attic convertible to another large room
· Two toilet and bath (1st and 2nd floor)
· One car garage (as shown)
· Provisions for telephone and antenna lines.
· Personal water and pressure tanks
· Approximate size of land area is 100sqm
· Approximate size of floor area (before kitchen extension) is 130 sqm. The kitchen was extended as shown in the photos.
If you’re looking for a place to call your home, this property may be for you... close to everything, like church, resorts, schools, markets, sports complex etc.
If you’re looking for investment; there’s a very good demand to lease this property. A number of people had been asking our relatives from time to time if we want this property leased.